Sunday, November 16, 2008

Opportunities

So much to do. The opportunities here are limitless. I went down to a volunteer centre this morning. They had a big list of things that were possibilites. Anything from visiting senior citizens to working with at-risk youth during their lunch periods. It's going to take a while to clear all of the red-tape (please pray that my visa doesn't cause any trouble), but I should be pretty busy next school term. Right now, I'm already on for helping in an after school soccer program, working as a teachers aide twice a week, and started teaching the youth class on Sunday this past week.


Strip away the layers and reveal your soul
got to give yourself up and then you become whole
-Matisyahu

1 comment:

llamamama said...

I knew that you'd find NZ as beautiful as we did. I'm happy for you that there are many opportunities & wonderful people. Problem: It is taking me a long time to save my pennies for a trip there. If I saved quarters, would it be 25X faster? LOVE, Mama