Monday, May 11, 2009

It's been awhile.

I haven't put any pictures up in a few months, so here's a few showing some of what I've been up to.
Playing Spoons at a youth Lock-in

Bet you didn't realize that passionfruit was actually just seeds in mucus. Yum!

On top of Otanewainuku. There's a very interesting Maori legend about this place, I'll have to tell you sometime.

My highlight from a men's retreat out at Mayor Island. I got to go snorkeling around a reef!

Stone arch on the outside of the bay where we camped.


more to follow....

3 comments:

katie said...

Stinkin beautiful

Sammie said...

passionfruit looks disgusting

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing. I hope you are feeling blessed each day and that you know you've got a great cloud of witnesses surrounding you every minute of every day.