Thursday, March 19, 2009

ARRGGGHHH!!

Got my visa app back last week. There was box I had ticked that asked if I had submitted a full medical form within the last 24 months for another visa application (which I had). But since the whole last application was not accepted, there was no medical records for me on file. This means that I had to get it all done again. Everything was going swimmingly until I got a cold before my chest xray. It came back abnormal, due to lung irritation from the cold, so now I have to wait a week or so, then get it redone. Shouldn't be a problem, it's just getting tiresome dealing with all this.

On a side note, American health care cost are insane. I'm getting the same procedures done over here for 2/3 of the cost. And that's with me paying all of it. The Kiwi's get pretty much everything for free, if they don't mind waiting.

3 comments:

Sammie said...

hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for all the hang-ups! I trust that it'll all get taken care of and you'll be allowed to stay. For some reason I have faith in that. :)

Rubem Rocha said...

I wish success for your plans! NZ, wake up! :-)