Monday, December 8, 2008

And a few more...


On my day off, I went hiking out to some waterfalls to check them out for future trips with the teens. It’s definitely a go for later this summer. The falls in the first pic are 8 meters high.This is just a bit further done down stream. Probably 6 meters high.
And still further down. There’s a 15 meter cascade behind me, I just wasn’t going to climb down that far without anyone else there and no cell coverage
Helping with the after school kids club at the Otumoetai church.
At the beach during a scavenger hunt with the teens. That’s Alexander leaping off the bank. The guy in green was just doing backflips on to the sand from the grass.
Brooke and Nick later that night (or maybe the next morning, it’s all a blur now!) for a marathon Halo game with the guys. They’re both students at the Bible college here in Tauranga.

1 comment:

Sammie said...

Duuude.. instead of you coming here, I think I shall have to go there. Those waterfalls are calling my name.